Wednesday 6 February 2013

Time indoors

The weather has thrown everything at us over the past few days, so it's definitely time to do some indoor activities. I have been sorting, filing and vainly trying to get on top of clutter. It feels good to be doing these things before the garden and allotment divert my attention. 
My littlest one is pretty good at playing along side me, but loves it best when we make something together. We have made a tractor out of a large box, much to his delight...  and we've been doing a little baking.


I was inspired by Laura's recent post on making 'Ginger Snaps' on her wonderful blog Circle of Pine Trees and true to her word, they were very straight forward to make and absolutely delicious. After reading her inspirational words, you will be digging out your mixing bowl and dusting off your apron. Her blog is really worth a look, as her photography and writing is beautiful. 



3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness they really do look like ginger snaps! I bet your little boy loved cooking with you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a perfect recipe for us to do together as it's not too complicated! I bet you're boys are very accomplished cooks! x

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the lovely mention, Natalie. Your ginger snaps look perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - thank you!