Friday 28 February 2014

365

 

I have been taking part in the 365 challenge over on Blipfoto where you create a journal of one photograph for each day. It has been an enlightening process, with some days more difficult that others, but I guess that is where the challenge lies. I've enjoyed the daily creative exercise of taking a photograph every day and it has helped me to see clearly what inspires me in my daily world.Without doubt the process has improved my photography a little.
An unexpected highlight of joining Blipfoto is 'meeting' other blippers and following their own personal photographic journeys. That in itself has been an inspiration.

Today marks the completion of 365 consecutive photographs, and I'm so pleased to have reached this landmark. You can see my journal here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed - thank you!